Friday 8 April 2016

Morning folks. Sorry to be leaving here tonight in all honesty it's been a blast. Hayley Parfitt exhibiting her artwork was the reason for the trip and that was more successful than either of us probably expected. This is the A1 best part of it all.
Despite 17 separate injuries to myself (yes we counted), from slapping my shin repeatedly on the bed from hell to falling off a ladder,and being on the run like Bonnie and Clyde after my parking crime, we would recommend this place to anyone.
Beaches everywhere good nightlife and locals who are friendly and helpful. If you fancy Florida but don't want the rat run of Orlando then this is perfect. Second only to Western Australia (Paula Annesley) in my list of fave places I've visited.
See you all back in Cymru x

No comments:

Post a Comment