Tuesday 5 April 2016

West Palm Beach 2

Morning folks. 8am here and all is well. Had a big day yesterday with the Goddess Hayley Parfitt. Found Guinness, Aldi, The Dollar Shop and the most relaxing drive on mainland USA. It's the 14 miles between Palm   and Delray Beach on Ocean Drive (A1A). 30 minutes of 35mph with no dickheads or horns with lakes on one side and the Atlantic on the other. Last night I was that chilled I pooped ice cubes!
The adverts for medicines are cob over here. They tell you about a great product and then spend the best part of a minute telling you about side effects and why you should never take it. LOL
On a more serious note, in the Sculpture Park we found a bronze sculpture. It's Franklin Roosevelt and Sir Winston Churchill (who was smoking a cigar although the park clearly said no smoking). Just think, in a few months these two could be replaced by Donald Trump and David Cameron!!
A sobering thought that could send you to drink. I'm gonna cash in my chips, kiss my wife as much as I can and tell the kids I love them before the shit hits the fan. See you all later
Below is the pier at Juno beach. Wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment